I wish you could tell me
why are you pretending
We are friends when we aren’t
That we hung out like weekday bitches
You fell out of Re Allen’s test
my vision gets blurred
ever since you stabbed me in the back
I was stuffed with a pack of truths
Truths which I knew were a couple of falsehoods
Internal and External I’ll tell you
I felt misunderstood through and through
If showing off is what you do
Then show them off with your own money
It doesn’t impress me
It irritates me much more
When you show it to the contrary
I wish you would stop asking
Whether I have been paying attention to you
It is none of my business
I am not interested
In your questions, your answers even your body
Try to copy my style
But that’s all you get
For I am true in substance and in fact.
Jealousy gives you hell
You’re stuck in the pit and never get out
I wish you’d look through your inner self
And like what you see in yourself
The defence breaks, the walls crumble
It’s all over as soon as you mumble
I see your inner thoughts as you struggle
you could have done so much better
Deep down I can’t help but chuckle with laughter
You may feel good with what you assume
Trampling on people’s pride as you walk by
You feed on misfortune
That’s how you grow
But what you will never know
That what you feed on will never last
It plummets and vanishes
Into thin air and dust
Embark on your candy coated dreams as you may
Decked out in gold and glitter for all I care
You jolly well know your own worth
It makes no difference even if you changed your skin
For you’re a mala fide in your own fin
It grows all out with your ugly thoughts
You could tell me that I looked noob
But you would never know
who has been looking like a fool
You can’t run That’s why you scream
You can’t be like me that’s why you dream
Just a rant. Not directed at anyone. Please do not take it personally.
Here’s my response to:
FACEBOOK: TO POKE OR TO PUKE?
50/50, 3 reasons each to be fair. But the ironic thing is that, they overlap! It won’t be a bane if so many people are using it, or rather to say, choose to use it and not all things are perfect, so you can’t possibly have the best of both worlds.
It is of course in my opinion, based on my personal experience. However, I am not to answer directly to privacy concerns, and I am thus including other reasons why I find it a boon and a bane.
WHY TO POKE?
- Get connected. I get to “friend” , I get to find long lost friends and stay in touch with them, see what’s up with their life without having to personally contact them, because sometimes you just need to know what’s going on and not to inquire. Showing your support by giving a like or comment is all it takes.
- Share. It’s like an online sharing thing, you share things that you feel like sharing, to tell people what you’ve been up to, since almost everything is instantaneous, information gets conveyed quickly.
- Comment. You get to share your opinion and views, give your piece of mind, and to find like-minded people about a certain issue.
- Get connected. People no longer take the time to talk to you personally, relationships are lost just like that, because being a friend means they ask you out in order to get updates on their Facebook, which is kind of paradoxic. You get judged by the number of updates on your wall sometimes. no updates=no life.
- Sharing. Some of your friends spam, they post a status every 5 minutes, they imply that “A” is up to no good and yet they never mention who A is. For example; “Don’t think you are that great, you are so fake” etc etc. Who does “YOU’ refer to? It gives them courage to bitch about others online, yet they failed to tell that to the person’s face directly—maybe even causing defamation issues.What’s worse is that if people think that the status refers to them, even if it’s not. Imagine if everyone told the truth.
To be free we have to have laws that restrict our freedom.
a case of hyper mania characterized by convulsions, excessive and incoherent talking, and insomnia occurring in students during the exam periods.
The very mention of this puts me in a frenzy, and there is always this image of students pulling their hair or scratching their heads unconsciously with a ballpoint pen or whatever. I’m in this phase now. I get little quality sleep, even dreaming of cases and facts occasionally.
To top it off, I’ve begun to envy Fred in the Flintstones– since if not mistaken he has a TV!- though I am supposed to be staying away from social networks, blogging (hear,hear) and well, mainly civilization. I’ve failed terribly, with my hands itching to hold the 10.1 tablet and moving to do whatever unrelated to my course of study.
Up to this point, I would like to salute whoever invented electronic gadgets, I got addicted/ can’t stay away from them.
5 signs to show that you may be suffering(?) from a case of examania ;
- You wake up ,startled, suddenly in the middle of the night
- Hair is in a gross state of negligence
- A mild case of avoidant personality disorder, perhaps?